- Be natural born British citizens
- Be over 18 years old
- Have a basic knowledge of the language to be studied (at least GCSE or equivalent) & able to hold a basic conversation in that language
- Reside in accommodation whilst abroad within the local community with native speakers (rather than with English speakers)
- Study at a recognised college or university (or obtain suitable voluntary employment)
- Have the clear intention of pursuing a career in the furtherance and support of the export trade of UK goods and services
Awards are made following satisfactory application and interview with the Trust Committee. Our bursaries usually cover living expenses and in some cases, travel costs.
PLEASE NOTE: New Applications are being accepted from 1 September 2021